Senior – 3L
SENIOR SEASON (16-17) – Season Stats
- 72.56 scoring average for Fall 2016.
- Emily Gilbreth finished 3rd at Bearkat Invitational – Leaderboard
- Ranked #1 in par-four scoring and 3rd in birdies – Tourney Stats
- T-28th at Jim West Challenge with score of 73-72-73 – (218) +2. Emily’s Scorecards
- Finished 14th in birdies with 9
- 3rd Place – Bearkat Invitational (2016)
- Co-medalist – UNF Collegiate (2016)
- Member of first-ever UH conference championship team (2016)
- 2015-16 American Athletic Conference All-Academic Team
- 2014-15 American Athletic Conference All-Academic Team
- 2013-14 American Athletic Conference All-Academic Team
|Low Round||68 (2nd)||Bearkat Invitational (Oct. 3, 2016)|
|Low 36||139||Bearkat Invitational (Oct. 3, 2016)|
|Low 54||211||Bearkat Invitational (Oct. 3-4, 2016)|
|Relative to Par||-2||Bearkat Invitational (Oct. 3-4, 2016)|
|Best Finish||t-1st||UNF Collegiate (March 7-8, 2016)|
— Houston Women’s Golf (@UHCougarWGolf) May 6, 2016
JUNIOR SEASON (15-16) –
- One of four Cougars to compete in all 11 team-scoring events.
- T-15 @ Minnesota Invitational.
- Shot 70 in the Second Round at the Mason Rudolph Championship.
- Tied for 14th at the Jim West Challenge at 217.
- Finished 11th at the UCF Challenge – leading THE COOGS to the team championship.
- WON the first title of her collegiate career at the UNF Collegiate – sharing medalist honors with teammate Megan Thothong.
- Shot 70 (-2) in the final round to clinch the victory. Emily started hot with 4 birdies through first 6 holes.
- Led UH to team championship for second straight season @ the UNF Collegiate.
SOPHOMORE SEASON (2014-15) –
- T-20 at the MoMorial with scores of 76-75-75 (226).
- Shot 74-73-78 (225) and finished T-25 @ Old Waverly Bulldog Invitational.
- Had rounds of 73-73-74 (220) at Jim West Challenge.
- Finished 4th overall with 4 birdies in the final round
- Final round team score of 290 was the lowest of the tournament
- Led the team to a final round rally & second-place finish
- Finished 2nd at the UNF Collegiate with rounds of 71-75-72 (218).
- Helped lead team to a 15-shot win for the team championship
- T-34 @ NCAA’s San Antonio Regional with rounds of 74-71-73 (218).
- Recorded UH’s first-ever sub-par round in NCAA play (71).
- After a sluggish first 10 holes, Emily played the next 35 holes -4
- Was a steadying force for the Coogs – she was T-6 in pars made
- Advanced to semifinals at WTGA State Amateur Championship after shooting 69 in the qualifier and was the #2 seed. Won 3 matchs: 4 and 3 in her First Round match, a 6 and 5 second round win and a 3 and 2 victory in the quarterfinals before falling to the eventual champion.